Problem and Solution
- Eclipse fail to start up and indicate a error log is generated, after add "osgi.support.signature.verify" to config.ini ?
Some official Eclipse will fail to start up after enable signed content support. The log file under $ECLISPE_HOME/configuration will include error message "class ?.?.?'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package". The better solution is using another version. Another workaround is replace following package with unsigned version:
- org.eclipse.equinox.registry_3.5.301.v20130717-1549.jar for Eclipse 4.3.1/4.3.2
- org.eclipse.equinox.registry_3.5.300.v20130327-1442.jar for Eclipse 4.3.0
- org.eclipse.core.resources.compatibility_3.4.0.v20090505.jar for Eclipse 3.5.1
- Open command line windows
- Go to eclipse home folder
- Execute "eclipse -clean" to restart it. (Some packages are launch by special command, for example: STS for SpringSource Tool Suite)
- A dialog "Runtime Error!" displayed with message "...R6034 An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly..."
- Uninstall "Intel(R) SDK for OpenCL"
- Change Windows environment variables "Path" and remove "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0\bin\x86;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0\bin\x64", the restart windows.
- Following message displayed after open the editor...